Who we are?
Processing of personal data – GDPR
We process your data. personal data exclusively within the legal provisions on the protection of personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. Our employees and proxies have an obligation to comply with the legal provisions on data protection in accordance with the rules in force. Requests or questions regarding the protection of your data within SN Timisoara International Airport – „Traian Vuia” SA you can send them to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of data processing is:
The purposes for which personal data are processed by SN Timisoara International Airport – “Traian Vuia” SA are the following:
- Email communication . We may use this information that you have provided to us to send you email communications in your inbox. If you have signed up for some of our feedback, we will send this information to the email address provided. The legal basis for the processing is your consent.
- Statistical analysis . We have a legitimate interest in understanding how our site works, how it is read, and who our audience is. For this we combine data from several sources. We may use this data to improve certain features, to modify sections, or to provide you with the most relevant information in the best possible graphical form.
Comments on certain pages are allowed on the site. We may use your personal data to prevent any illegal activity, prohibited on the site or harming the activity of others on the site. We may process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details, for the purpose of exercising our rights or claims against you in the future. This processing is based on our legitimate interest, and we need to exercise our rights in the event of any dispute.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
According to EU Regulation 679/2016 you benefit from:
- access right – you can get confirmation from us that we are processing your data. as well as information on the specifics of the processing
- right to rectify data – you can ask us to change your data incorrect personal data, or, as the case may be, filling in data that is incomplete.
- right to data deletion (“right to be forgotten”) – you can request the deletion of personal data when: (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected and processed them; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data and we may no longer process them on other legal grounds; (iii) the data are processed against the law; respectively (iv) the data must be deleted in accordance with the relevant legislation
- the right to restrict the processing – under certain conditions (if the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal, if the data is requested to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or if you object to the data processing) you may request the restriction of your data processing staff
- the right to data portability – to the extent that we process the data by automatic means, you may request us, in accordance with the law, to provide your data. in a structured, frequently used form that can be read automatically. If you ask us, we may pass on your data. to another entity, if technically possible
- the right to object and the automated individual decision-making process, including profiling – you may at any time object to processing for marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose, as well as processing based on the legitimate interest of the Company, for reasons related to your situation. specify
- the right to withdraw consent in the case of processing for information or promotion purposes – you may withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of data on the basis of consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data controlling authority – you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data processing supervisor if you consider that your rights have been infringed
- the right to a judicial remedy – the right to pursue an effective judicial remedy against a legally binding decision of a supervisory authority
- the right to be notified by the controller of the processing of your personal data
To exercise the rights mentioned above, please send a written request by e-mail to email@example.com .
Storage and processing of non-personal (anonymous) data for internal system-related purposes and for statistical purposes
If you access our website, your browser. automatically transmits data (eg date and time of access, URL of the sending web page, the file accessed, the amount of data transmitted, the type and version of the browser, the operating system) to our server, based on some settings technical. These data are collected and used exclusively for statistical and analytical purposes, e.g. to enhance your site experience. Certain traffic data (such as IP addresses or other identifiers of the devices with which you access our site) may in some circumstances be personal data and we will treat it as such.